Полная версия страницы  English  

предлагаем услуги культивирования на своей линии

Karat6034, 29.05.2017 15:16
Предлагаем услуги по поверхностному и глубинному культивированию биомассы клеток растений на собственной опытно-промышленной линии. Также выполняем работы по культивированию клеток бактерий (неспорообразующие культуры) и животных.
Предлагаем работы по отработке технологии получения субстанций для БАД, лекарственных препаратов.
Предлагаем к использованию на коммерческой основе собственные штаммы клеток растений-продуцентов БАВ медицинского, косметического, пищевого, с/х назначения.
Предлагаем услуги по получению и селекции новых штаммов культур клеток.

/ Продам, подарю, сделаю,  #577871  /
Госпожа Ирина (Karat6034)
Начальник отдела технологий и препаратов
ОАО "Биохиммаш"
Moscow
Тел.: 84991593023; 89857694176
E-mail: Отправить e-mail
Веб-адрес: http://bioplaneta.ru
Специализация: Другое НЕизмерительное оборудование, Культуры Клеток и Тканей, Лабораторные Животные, Растения, Микроорганизмы, Культуры
География деятельности: Россия
[admin]
Проблемы сообщения[/admin]
Guest, 17.07.2019 11:28
Вы будете не только получать истинный кайф, а и поймете,
насколько хороши в постели, так как девушки издают такие
стоны, что невозможно устоять. Все они не поддельные
и очень возбуждающие
http://really-telki.ru/anal_sex
pimadas718, 29.04.2024 12:54
This is promoting special offers activities to help you valuable take a look at prior to putting up. Put simply to put in writing more potent position this way. vocal presets for logic pro x
pimadas718, 04.05.2024 13:54
I am frequently to blogging we genuinely appreciate your content regularly. Your content has really peaks my interest. I am about to bookmark your internet site and keep checking choosing data. 開有限公司
pimadas718, 04.05.2024 20:46
We all love a lot of the talks, My spouse and i truly seasoned, I might like more information in terms of this specific, since it can be wonderful., Using due to find scattering. Visa india de emerxencia
animal lick salt, 16.05.2024 14:44
Wow! Thank you! I permanently needed to write on my website something like that. Can I implement a portion of your post to my site? 中文補習 小學
pimadas718, 18.05.2024 13:40
И щантед то тханк ёу онце агаин фор ёур амазинг щеб-сите ёу хаве маде хере. Ит ис фулл оф усефул типс фор тхосе щхо аре трулы интерестед ин тхис специфиц субэцт, специфицаллы тхис веры пост. Ёу реаллы аре алл реаллы сщеет ас щелл ас тхоугхтфул оф отхерс анд алсо реадинг ёур блог постс ис а суперб делигхт ин мы опинион. Анд тхатс а генероус сурприсе! Бен анд И аре гоинг то хаве енёымент макинг усе оф ёур рецоммендатионс ин щхат ще муст до ин а фещ даыс. Оур лист ис а миле лонг со ёур типс мигхт бе пут то бенефициал усе. 英文補習社
animal lick salt, 20.05.2024 16:29
DAM systems often integrate with other software applications such as content management systems (CMS), customer relationship management (CRM) tools, and design software to streamline workflows. multi-domain seo strategy
pimadas718, 21.05.2024 13:54
you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it,for further reading,So thanks for sharing the information. Abogados cancelación deudas Barcelona
pimadas718, 22.05.2024 17:01
The internet has been considered as one of the best ways to find a reputed and known SEO company. Apart from high quality services, its response towards customers is prompt and satisfactory. Search a company and get associated with it for your SEO services. ثبت نام در سایت بازی انفجار آنلاین
pimadas718, 22.05.2024 18:09
You can certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart. معتبر ترین سایت بازی انفجار
pimadas718, 24.05.2024 18:54
It’s rare knowledgeable men and women with this topic, however, you seem like do you know what you’re speaking about! Thanks 300 Entertainment
pimadas718, 25.05.2024 11:47
I like the many blogposts, I seriously liked, I want details about it, since it is rather wonderful., Cheers pertaining to expressing. https://kiu.ac.ug
pimadas718, 25.05.2024 16:59
“Greetings! Very helpful advice on this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!” Mini Dachshunds for Sale
pimadas718, 27.05.2024 18:33
Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept. https://livethethao88.com/
pimadas718, 28.05.2024 20:16
both LG and LiteOn makes a great performing dvd burner, they also feature those anti-shock mount` đăng ký shbet
pimadas718, 01.06.2024 16:53
Thanks for your post. Another element is that to be a photographer entails not only problems in capturing award-winning photographs but also hardships in acquiring the best camera suited to your requirements and most especially issues in maintaining the standard of your camera. It is very genuine and clear for those photographers that are in to capturing the particular nature’s fascinating scenes : the mountains, the actual forests, the wild or maybe the seas. Visiting these exciting places unquestionably requires a digicam that can live up to the wild’s unpleasant surroundings. Visto per l'India in crociera
Это — лёгкая версия форума. Чтобы попасть на полную, щелкните здесь.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.